Marketing experts are creative people who are inventing more and more tricks to attract customers. They understand and read our thoughts and sometimes they manipulate us. For example, they “develop” the size of a product simply by adding an XL tag or placing text on something that does not correspond to reality.
13. They write that a new product is twice as big as its previous version but it’s not true.
12. When they write “100% biodegradable” we assume that it’s about the packaging and buy the coffee. But only then do we notice the tiny text below…
11. They write, “100% juice”. As a rule, after reading this sign, we don’t pay attention to that tiny text.
10. With the help of optical illusions, they make us think there are more products. Here are some examples:
9. They say their product has become larger, but it’s not true.
8. They put labels on top so that we can’t understand that the bottle is almost half empty.
7. They make big packages but don’t fill them up all the way. Thus, we literally pay for air.
6. And here are some ways to attract a customer with a product’s nice and tasty look. Only after we buy this product, we realize we’ve been fooled.